Saturday, November 12, 2005

recap

haven't updated for awhile recently.. hmmm.. been busy? hehe

i still haven't gotten myself to watch the last 3 CDs of winter sonata since I already know the ending, and I dun feel like experiencing the heartache in the next few CDs.. nevertheless, considering that I have to return the CDs on monday, i guess i better watch it tmr then... since there is supposedly some very touchingly sad moments, like when Joo Sang painstaking throws to Polaris necklace into the sea in bid to forgot Yu Jin... wah liao.. how sad is that!?!

oh well.. stop thinking I'm mad.

went out with Lin Ken, Edwin and Alvin, and later Mohan again... i swear if we don't find a new pasttime to engage ourselves in I'll stop coming out.... DOTA is so fricking boring!!! honestly.. it's just a kill, develop, kill, whack towers and end game. restart. rematch. zzzzZZZZZ...

my nick was.. I'm VERY bored. nuff' said... tried to get them to play something else.... tried to get them to like maybe do something else... haiyorhz... the only fun part about playing dota now is to kill off the slutty characters that edwin uses.. ie. Aiustha, Lightning Revenant, Venomancer... the rest of the heroes he uses are condemned to creep-form. u get the idea.

aniwez, days are looking decidedly bleak for me for the next few months despite being so close to ORD... it's like this slack-ORD mood has sunk in into me after me long hiatus and I cannot re-enervate myself to do stuff... so when i stare at the battalion FOE and see the multitudes of exercises... it's really pretty bummerish..

only thing to look forward to is probably all the year end hols and the planning of a europe extravaganza.. can I use my powers of persuasion and coercion (haha!) to get more people going? hehe.. watch and see...

No comments: