Wednesday, November 09, 2005

heartache paradise

17 down.. 3 more to go..

my heart is literally breaking... it's so painful to watch winter sonata because it's just so sad. pointlessly sad yet still so touching and romantic.. i'm truly touched by the show, dun ask me why... but I dun feel like finishing the show.. especially knowing the ending kinda sucks... i dun wanna let my heart ache anymore.. haha

oh well... i think i'm too easily swayed by my emotions... not a good thing there.. now I'm like completely living through Winter Sonata, feeling as though the weather out there is wintertime... and yes.. I'm definately going back to Yong Pyong Ski Resort to relive the moments.. it's.. so beautiful.. and now it has an added meaning to it.

Today has been a bad day. I realised how much work I actually had to do with both my S4 and DyS4 not around. I screwed up at my driving so badly I think I failed every single station at the circuit. And then I went home to realise my parents wouldn't be eating with me.. so I sauntered to the nearby coffeeshop and bought so meagre stuff back to watch sonata again...

sigh.. i'm getting to easily controlled by my emotions.

I shall NOT continue watching tonight.

but hey.. I'm wishing for a romance akin to the teenage first love that Joo Sang and Yu Jin experienced... to play in the snow and express one's heartaching desire... and you know what I love about the Korean drama?

they are so conservative that their intimacy rarely progresses beyond a touching hug or kiss... and yet, the emotions and feelings they depict.. are so much more real and beautiful and romantic than any other American/Western show there is.. it's just.. too beautiful...

oh well.. i'm confused.

No comments: