Saturday, November 12, 2005

good endings

I realised something.

I really like good endings to stories. Same with the Butterfly Effect, same with Stairway to Heaven, the main reason I felt irritated at the end was cos the ending was sad... and I keep thinking what could have been done etc.

even in Winter Sonata, I cannot stand the ending cos it just shows like 5 seconds of them embracing after meeting again after 3 years and that's it. WAH LIAO! KENA CHEATED MAN... U MAKE US SO DARN SAD FOR 20 ODD EPISODES AND U THINK 5 SECONDS OF A HAPPY ENDING CAN PACIFY US?!

I was expecting them to kiss and make up and then slowly get married, go to Nami Island for their Honeymoon where they reminsce the past and then everyone is happy etc... then finally end..

NOT like that. Kena Cheated man. Can they do Winter Sonata : The Epilogue?

No comments: