Thursday, October 27, 2005

what a bummer!

sheesh... my face is seriously ruined thanks to the horridly dry weather in seoul... now i look like some desert arab with some pimple problem.. my skin is flaky and peeling and even scaly at parts..

yuck. bummer.

oh well... hopefully a few days of singaporean weather will heal it fast... =)

oh, and another bummeration. i was going to run at 9.30pm earlier on after my driving lesson, but geee... at exactly 9.40 when i was about to change, the raindrops started falling and lei-gong starts his thunderfest party of sorts..

cham lah... how the heck to regain my fitness and figure like that?!? already my face looking puffier and FAT... shudder

damn am i vain.

aniwez, one song has been running through my mind the whole night, even whilst i was struggling to parallel park tonight... that is...

harajuku girls by gwen stefani... haha... catchy, ulitmately slutty and so unique...

adios!

No comments: