Thursday, October 27, 2005

photo entry

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is the 3 of us at the start of things... @ Jeju Island, around 1/10 of the journey up "sunset" mountain...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
korean food = barbeque, kimchi, hotpot, and MORE kimchi
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me atop the "sunset" mountain, my parents gave up 1/3 the way to my dismay...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me @ at some dragon rock thingy.. which honestly is pretty lame... but got sunset view lor...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me at the teddy bear museum going crazy over teddies.. (i have some soft spot for teddy bears it seems)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me at the Yong Pyong Ski Resort which to me is the most beautiful and romantic place we visited... one because Winter Sonata was filmed there and also because it was freezing cold there that frost was starting to appear, giving everything a tinted, snowy look
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
together @ the final hotel on the day of departure... so fast man!

well... i think i truly enjoyed myself.. and yeah.. was a little VAIN throughout the trip...(count the number of clothes change)

thank god for such a wonderful trip!

No comments: