Wednesday, October 19, 2005

farewell my country!

im @ the nexus lounge of Terminal 1, sniffing and nursing a cold as I type this... pooh.. what a way to start my vacation... but oh well.. just pray that my cold will heal once I get to the land of Korea...

dun think I'll go mad with a shopping spree and spend like crazy, but will just relax and have fun... (hopefully)... just surveyed the tour group I'll be travelling with, and to my slight disappointment there is a high proportion of gray-to-white haired people as well as some toddlers... ie, the worst kind of travelling companions... but i think there are some cute gals going there for some korean soap opera "trail", so i still hold some hope.. haha...

oh well... there's still ALOT of time to the flight thanks to the paranoia of my mom, but guess can spend some time browsing stuff and chasing my cold away.. such a buggeration man... i think it has something to do with flights... the trip to japan had me sniffing like crazy on the first day and got me into a pretty foul mood as I went to meet my sis... but it got ok the next day...

think I'm talking rubbish already.. shall stop. hope i get to take lot'sa pictures,have lot'sa fun and come back ready for the battles in the battalion...

farewell my country! (yah rite)

No comments: