Sunday, October 16, 2005

a lil' blog history for ya'

you know there was this time in the early part of the year where I was convinced I was absolutely hooked to blogging and found every possible scrap of time to blog about ANYTHING slightly relevant to my life...

then came the blog wars with someone.. and the media-whorish side of me lost the battle against the peace-loving side of me... (yeah rite)

my entries really started to stink and i shifted off to a *private* blog.. only to get lambasted by other pals by my YET again media-whorish intents of leaving cryptic clues like "don't go finding my secret blog"

well, i poured out my heart and soul to that.. but then some people who were either boh-liao enough or seriously "concerned" for me (or whether i was defaming them behind their backs) found a tweak or two and became like secret voyuers to my private life...

imagine my horror when i realised the intimate details in my life were being read like some tabloid trash! (yeah, ok stop calling me retarded for thinking i could protect something ONLINE.. the whole idea in itself is pretty ridiculous as it is)

furthermore, some idiot went to PUBLISH a fragment of my post on his blog, like quoting for the bible or something... and then went on to comment about it.. now that pissed me off seriously..if it wasn't enough to quote me like some pathetic plagiarist, that person misrepresented facts and made me look even more idiotic than i already was...

oh well.. so really, left with not much choices, i closed that one as well and my interest in blogging waned... died out...

several attempts of reviving something all failed, either due to the fact that my first post SUCKS (usually going something like hi, i'm back! hopefully...) or that i had no direction for my blog (personal or media-whorish?)... also, contrary to other idiots who think i don't do anything at my workplace except to convert oxygen into carbon dioxide, I am actually pretty busy.

so aniwez, realised that really a blogger is inherently a mediawhore. there's no other real motive of having a blog except to have people reading about your life, worshipping you, envying you, making digs at your life or what.. so well, I'm just gonna adopt this self-depreciating tone of the world and myself and restart this blog...

hehe.. p_f_s strikes back.

No comments: