Friday, February 08, 2008

happy cny guys!

well.. what can i say, time really flies when you're busy and well.. haha this sem is proving to be really hectic, with me waking up at ungodly hours of around 7 - 8 and then only returning home at around 6 - 7. geez. 12 hours at sch.. bleah

that being said, my courses certainly look more manageable and i thank God that I have been able to cope well with my work so far, clear my homework debt that piled up in the weekend, enjoy a pretty social cny dinner, had steamboat, joined a project team, taking ballroom dancing and tennis lessons (whoopee!), and basically having a blast of a time snowboarding and stuff

i kinda feel like this semester is the way i wanna spend my time - frenetic but with a point. lol. but well, the downside is that i kinda needa catch up on my sleep.

so yeah. nitez

No comments: