Sunday, January 27, 2008

now for the serious stuff

first week has nearly expired itself and honestly i find my resolve weakening (yet again), faced rejection yet again and well.. find myself scarily staring at what would be a repeat of last semester's doldrums. i don't want to give up.

thing is, sometimes i wish God would just show me my path in life, so we don't have to face the hurt of rejection, we don't expand energy chasing dreams that aren't meant to be for us, and instead channeling time towards things that actually make a significance.

well, through the experience i guess i DO thank God for certain things - for allowing me the strength and courage to try, for giving me sufficiently leverage to break my fall, to have time to think and not get permanently scarred. i KNOW that there are God's best plans for me still, i just.. haven't found it yet or realized it yet maybe..but yeah.. now's the time to reflect, to let the hurt ebb away. =)

yesterday was a cool potluck and post-postluck singspiration plus two rounds of wild picture games where an original message of 'a rolling stone gathers no moss' evolves to 'shit rolling down the hill does not smash into wall' and to the eventual 'snowman cannot jump over wall'. lol. honestly the most hilarious thing in awhile.

i'm not going to be contented about certain stuff. i'll try on and on i guess, and well, hope for the best and hope my heart can take the hurt from the rejections. =) why must i keep getting denied?

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9)

No comments: