Saturday, February 23, 2008

tennis tennis tennis tennis

ok that networks thing was just a castoff from another blog post that i was required to write for my class. I hate how when grading comes in everything that was once fun becomes so mandatory and un-fun.

but who am i to complain.. lol.. when i see cheewei mentioning about his thetr class and how it's it most fun class.. i kinda look at my classes and weep. The only remotely fun class is my networks class, but even that is saddled with a ridiculous amount of math, game theory and shits. and all i like is social network theory and how to analyze game plays of survivors using Social Network Theory and the likes.. geez.. i am so not an engineering student. (oh and if you haven't realized, the network shown is the favs tribe this season, with Yau-man getting the boot)

the week has been crazily busy, with two prelims back-to-back and a hell lot of homework. spent 2 hours yesterday agonizing over one question from my networks homework (my housemates said they heard me) and yeah.. realized it was a stupid reading error. omg.

speaking of non-academic stuff, i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE tennis. it was a superb idea to get tennis lessons and then free up my whole tuesdays and thursdays morning. now (upon skipping 310 sections), my schedule on tuesdays and thursdays look like:

Wake up @ 9.00am -- Cook Breakfast -- Dawdle, QT, study -- Drive to Reis Tennis center at 11.00am -- Play till 12.00nn -- Head home, bathe and then saunter up to school.

WOOT! and honestly have i mentioned (yet again) that tennis is SO ABSOLUTELY FUN. imho it beats snowboarding even. the sense of accomplishment after ripping a winner down the court is.. wowz. that being said i kinda needa work on removing my prior badminton influences, like twisting my racket, not locking my wrist and stuff.. sheesh..

ok gonna sleep.

No comments: