Thursday, July 12, 2007

glimpses of ithaca

i cooked! haha! i managed to serve up two dishes of quasi-japanese stuff for my first stab at cooking and oh my.. i'm so glad yankai didn't die of laughing at my stupidity in the kitchen. it err.. was very reminscient of sissy song in the teenage workbook. -_-

but hey.. it turned out alrite! i loved the omurice with ketchup combi (though yankai fried the eggs) and though the curry turned out errm stewy.. but it was delicious and "drinkable"! hee..

too bad i forgot to take photo of the end product, but mom, i think you would be proud of me. =).. haha.. and i guess my sis would be giggling gleefully when they realise i finally have to get my hands down and dirty and start cooking, washing up at the likes.. lol...



curry at one pot, ingredients for omurice in the other pan


my room!

No comments: