Sunday, July 01, 2007

death by cherries

phew.. just finished my first CS assignment. took waay too long man, i finally have some time to (a) finish the book i bought in the airport, (b) start really arranging my room (henry said it looked it a storeroom -_- and (c) start catching up on my physics. lol.. forgot everything liao.

aniwez, today we managed to find time to go to the nearby (nearby= 1/2 hr ride) farms to pick cherries and strawberries!



this way for berries!


ripe for picking!


climbing cherry trees. i distinctly remembered an episode involving my dad climbing a tree at a park near thomson plaza and then falling, causing my mom to convulse with worry and insist he go to a clinic.. lol


harvest!!


cute little boy sitting amidst the trees eating apple cider donuts!! yummy!!


next up: strawberries!

No comments: