Wednesday, June 06, 2007

oh damn not again!

geez.. what a friend i am indeed. i bought most people stuff, intending to give it out like during the 3 weeks period i meet everyone..

and yeah, EVERYTHING is still languishing in the fridge thanks to my utter forgetfulness, and honestly, i think i'm a terrible friend to boot. *sad. sheesh man.

went out with the dsta gang sans the UK pple today after the dsta mentor-buddy-mentee session. honestly, i think the mentee thing ain't working. up till NOW, i still don't know the name of my mentor, and neither has he/she contacted me. geez. how useful.

and it's amazing how fast time has flown, considering just one year ago we were the wee ickle ones going through image consulting, meeting for buddies and so on. yeah that reminds me, i needa LOSE WEIGHT. done with people telling me i've grown fatter, chubbier, that i can't wear white anymore (-_-) and my mom prompting me to exercise over and over again.

it's time for a change man. pple who go out with me, forbid me from eating ice cream, desserts, chocolates and whatsitnot. lolz..

No comments: