Wednesday, May 30, 2007

la toya was scolded

it was fun and 'la toya' was so happy to overwhelm me with his recent expanded song repetoire.. lol (inside joke)

ok aniwez i think i've kinda found the way to avoid spending money on shopping le, cos after much reflections, i kinda realize how much money I have wasted on stuff that either shrunk in the wash (bloody ck shirt) or just turned out impractical, ugly or just unflattering. haha.

so yeah.. i'm gonna avoid all shopping centers and stick with my ole' plain clothes. yeah.. let's see how this lasts. i only have these current things on my shopping list.

1. backpack - bought @ army market
2. running shoes - bought @ queenstown
3. blazer
4. jacket

no more than that! err.. maybe also a wallet cos mine is kinda cuiz. STUPID bangkok trip man.. buy all the fake stuff cheap cheap then think so happy, now my fake birkens have literally no grooves on the sole such that I have to avoid water puddles and smooth surfaces at all costs, and then my billabong wallet is like rotting away. -__ geeez, i'm a pretty stupid shopper afterall.

No comments: