Thursday, May 24, 2007

jap food takes the cake

bleah.. still super jet lagged. slept fm 7.00pm to 4.30am today. -_- wah.. irregular to the max.

whilst i was awake, my parents managed to drag me to this absolutely fantastich japanese restaurant in this mall called central to have lunch. speaking of malls, singapore continues to amaze me at the rate the shopping malls keep sprouting up and flourishing.

aniwez, lunch was a kamemashi set, gindara teriyaki set, and some delicious uber bento set my parents ordered. and i'll take back whatever good praises i've heaped upon plum tree because under comparison, plum tree doesn't even deserve to clean this place's toilets. lol

the food is seriously GOOD. and for prices below plum tree. sigh..


bento set

the full extravanganza

me and my dad

No comments: