Saturday, November 11, 2006

pumpkin carving!



omg! it's been so long since i last updated.. hmmz.. poor blog sliding towards ruin liao. but aniwez i take the time now that i'm like trying to recover from a horrid flu and skipping my horseriding to recap some stuff..

last sat was pumpkin carving, went to bethel grove and had some real gross and artistic time as we dug out the pumpkin's innards (err.. i compared it to digging into.. heck) and then spending a damn long time carving the pumpkin. well damn long for me. my conclusion? it takes a helluva effort to kill someone with a carving knife. hehe =)


that's us digging the innards out. tough work man! hehe


that's my first pumpkin. i was inspired by the root beer bottle's bulldog.. hmmz


hall of fame.. our finished, lighted pumpkins! cool rite!


this was my second piece.. painstakingly carved.. can see what it is?

1 comment:

ms_sparkles said...

ooohh!! i LOVE your pumpkins! so cool... :) :)