Sunday, December 30, 2007

a rundown of things

these few days have been more of a frenzied hustle than a rest period for me.. geez.. with my parents arriving and fussing over the cold, my sis currently acting like a complete retard (that she is - further confirmed today.. hehehe) 

now she's threatening to throw me out of the her room. geez.

vancouver has been absolutely bleary and miserable (despite what cody insists) with the weather varying from miserable drizzle to lin-ken type of moping downpour (not that i am least bit laughing at him. hehe). honestly, and with the sun setting at 5pm there hasn't been much fun in the sun and i haven't been able to take much shots of places like granville island and the likes.

oh wellz.. i realise the most fun part of things is meeting people, interacting with them and man.. preventing my dad from overinteracting with them. had a fabulous christmas dinner @ my sister's friend's place with much christmas caroling, silly games and comparing canada, america and singapore.. then it was meeting up with my dad's old friend who honestly has a personality that pendulum-swings between utmoust piousness and schoolboy mischeviousness.. and yeah.. he's an absolute riot and fun to be with.

so yeah whilst the location is disappointing, the company is a blast. =).. plus i get to have my 'me' time occasionally and start planning world domination next semester.. hehehe.. as i have always said before a semester, you're gonna see a new frank next semester.

lol.. let's see whether even an iota of that statement above would ring true

No comments: