Sunday, September 16, 2007

zaza's

today was paintball. and i didn't go. lol. yeah, part of it was cos i wanted to save money, part of it was cos i told everyone i didn't want to soil another set of clothing, and part of it was just.. inertia. lol

oh wellz, i think paintball is somewhat a once off experience liao can liao kind of thing. but wah, i spent the time agonizing over my FWS essay and having brain block. shit man. i realized that not all FWS are created equal (lol). my first FWS was a gem of a find la, with the writing style completely complementing mine. now this FWS demands me to like investigate a simple text in depth and like find itsy bitsy information to conclude something applicable to real world. -_- sheesh man, reminds me of why i hated literature. this over-analyzing and self-indulgent behavior of thinking that there's of so much worth going into some portion of text, when i could have just blabbed out utter shit because I felt like it in that exact moment

yeah, can u imagine if people tried to analyze what perspective i adopted whilst writing this blog entry. laughable man.

aniwez, i'm spat enough writer's venom. today was damn nice cos we (meaning me, josh, ian, cherie, cindy, marvin, sheryl) went to zaza's to eat!!! wah.. VERY NICE!!

the creme brulee was fluffy and just right in terms of custard sweetness
the lobster risotto was not too tomato-ey and not too thick, and the shrimp and lobster bits were just heavenly.

too bad i forgot to bring my cam. sigh. couldn't do my favourite pastime of taking pics of my food.

ahh.. great company, great food, what more to expect? =)too bad mr ian is going to stanford to study liao.. haha

No comments: