Tuesday, August 21, 2007

the shopping bug called. and brought frens.

sheesh. what a horrid time to fall sick. can't remember the last time i've fallen ill but it's definately the first time abroad that i've fallen ill. and whoever commented that being sick overseas feels much more miserable is ABSOLUTELY correct.

i miss being fussed in bed by my mom. being hauled to the doctor's by my dad. i even miss those home-cooked sick food that my mom would prepare and I would complain. sigh. oh wellz. i guess it is part of the "growing-up" process... but still, i kinda miss the fussing.

oh wellz. so what to do? a few precious days of holidays where I would have to waste away by being trapped in bed and catching up on the past year's of sleep. maybe it's really my whole body revolting against me for ill-treatment for dunno how long. geez.

if you're wondering why my title even mentions the shopping bug. err, its cos i kinda splurge a bit on hollister and a&f again. and honestly, i'm quite pissed hearing how there's so much imitation a&f going around in business fac in NUS. eeks man. and if linken sees this he'll probably be laughing his ass off at my "teeny-booperish" or
mediocrity" as he so puts it. but heck him, he's pathetic. heehee

No comments: