Sunday, January 14, 2007

japan beckons




had a mini-revelation after watching Death Note 2 with KW and Jack tonite..

I SO WANNA GO WORK IN JAPAN IN THE END!!

haha.. misa amane (erika toda) is wah.. so adorable in the movie and wah.. seriously seriously cute. hmm.. plus japan has good food, interesting dramas and anime!!!

haha.. ok.. better stop the gushing.

aniwez, Death Note 2 made me realise a few things. (yeah besides how cute Misa was) For one, you can see how deep the author thought regarding the idea of serving out justice by yourself, and how grey the whole issue is, whereby each turn of the sotry makes you empathize or react in disgust to the antagonist/protagonist's role. there isn't a truly bad person, but people conflicted by issues of morality and justice (well maybe besides some of the people killed by the book)

seems really like the japanese ARE struggling for answers regarding morality and justice. it's telling of something, and i think someone (my sis) knows what I am talking about.

haha.. the deep stuff aside, err.. sis, can u get me stuff from Erika Toda to hand in my room? or like some drama with her.. haha.. she's really cute.

yeah.. more reasons to brush up my jap and head to the land of beauties and rising sun. lol

No comments: