Sunday, December 03, 2006

going horse crazy



today started off pretty chilly as compared to the past week of warm nice weather.. oh well.. haha, the yesterday i was still gleeful that I was wearing short sleeves in the winter. -_-


there's supposed to be snow flurries in the picture.. but it's too small to be seen

well aniwez went for my last horse riding lesson for the semester.. and haha.. went around taking pictures of the cute horsies, esp my favourite, CAL. the wild horse I rode for like the first 6 lessons, who refused to turn in the direction you wanted and insisted on going way to fast. lol.. Cal is a really good complaint boy besides the occasional nibble when he tries to get food from ya.


Cal looking pensive and then looking shocked as I leant back to take a shot

as compared to Ioway. -_-.. rode Ioway for the following few lessons who honestly gave me so many problems my interest in horseriding waned.. lol.. he refused to wear his bit, refused to lift his hooves, started trotting out of his stall when i momentarily unclipped him and so on.. -_-.. and it's really no use fighting a horse. you simply cannot. and when riding him, he can completely fall asleep and refuse to move despite kicking, whipping, jostling and whistling at him.


naughty horse!

haha.. so u can sorta guess which horse i rode for my final lesson. CAL! so fun.. well.. that's it for my horseriding stint i guess.. it's been fun. =)

No comments: