Wednesday, November 05, 2008

artificial intelligence tedium

makanmania has come and gone.. i floved the designs that the design team did and i think the atmosphere we generated was amazing.. kinda really did hit it out of the park this time holding it in Duffield... yay!

i HATE Sudoku, AI, and anything that remotely connects to it.. my Halloween weekend was spent at the mercies of an AI homework, relentlessly coding and debugging and running tests on our Sudoku puzzle, whilst the general populace gallivanted and dressed up as a smorgasbord of characters like Greek gods, boxers, Fred Flintstone, native dancers and the likes.. how fun..

crossword puzzles
are fast becoming my new addiction. my limit is still at wednesday puzzles.. thursday puzzles kill me with the impossible connections that they make.. re, holdup man? = atlas.. wow

geez.. i sound so boring.. hopefully i can finish my shitload of work this week and get to go to NYC with my sis this weekend.. =)

No comments: