Saturday, October 21, 2006

helpful tips to survive the ithaca fall



finally finished a the first week of the second round of prelims.. seriously cornell is pretty insane.. there are so many tests that by now I'm honestly a bit bo chap and 'anxiety-immune' to all of them liao. dunno whether that's a good thing or not. haha.

well, honestly Ithaca weather is CRA-AZY. yesterday i was so pleased that the weather was bright and sunny and within comfortable 15-20 degrees and then today it absolutely poured and temperatures dipped to a low of 3 degrees. and err.. of course the stupid me who expected weather to remain somewhat alike to yesterday's weather, was caught unprepared and pretty much freezing my arse off as I hurried from lesson to lesson. -_-. so yeah. i realised the ithaca weather website is now my new bestfriend.

this weekend seems fun.. pool tournament coming up, which of course I wouldn't be playing since I obviously suck, then it's hunting for a house to stay next year, celebrating freshie's birthday, practicing for makanmania songs and wah.. sianz.. still got a hell load of homework. =(

hmmz.. well aniwez as I was walking along Thurston Bridge today and just staring at awe at the swollen, raging waterfall that sent mist all around the bridge, wah.. seriously I was pretty happy to be in such a beautiful place. remember last time I was choosing which schools to apply to and despite Cornell being pretty, I pretty much dismissed it cos I thought it would be no-fun-outskirts place.

well.. it sorrta is. but the beauty seriously IS beautiful. i never knew fall could be so nice, well, since this is sorrta my first fall. too bad it's so freezing I wouldn't wanna contemplate whipping my hands outta my pocket to take pictures. but yeah.. eh come over le pple.. tons of photo-ops man.

k.. that's all for now. cya!

No comments: