Monday, January 21, 2008

traipsing round vancouver



1. For some suspension bridge thrills, go to Lynn Valley instead of Capiliano. Capiliano costs money and seems more gimmicky. Well actually unless you're starved for options to sightsee, don't bother about these two. My mom poohed at the suspension bridge saying it was like the MacRitchie Treetop Walk whereas me and my sis were clearly not quite enjoying the walk across. I wonder who gave us the gene for fear of heights.





2. I learnt one more function of my camera! whoppee! (lol to Liksin)Well, aniwez I was pretty impreseed with Ian's photos and yeah wanted to learn a skill and two. Finally figured out how to blur the scenery behind the object of focus. (Yeah, I am writing this knowing I risk sounding ditzy, but oh well.. lol)


Kitsilano Beach.. honestly this was taken at like 12.00nn and the suns already making its way slowly down.. what a depressing feeling.


another view of Kitsilano


Up Mount Seymour for snowboarding!! Honestly, anything done on a mountain trumps Greek Peak soundly.


View on the roads near my sis' house


tons of snow geese in the parks


i like.


more indulgence in photo taking


i think those were nests.


i love the dusk shots


this is in victoria. which honestly is not worth going in the winter. and i don't think they encourage tourists as well considering how the planted the ugly crane there to destroy people's photo shots...


miniature world! possibly the few things worth seeing in vancouver, but we rushed through it cos there wasn't enough time. I HATE PACKAGED TOURS.


aniwez my camera kinda got a bit full with all the images.. so that's about it. school starts tmr! i'm kinda hyped up for it somewhat but what with the horrid schedule i have, and idea of waking up at 7+ every morning.. man..

No comments: